When it comes to the most susceptible areas for a break-in, your front door and lower-level windows are at the top of the list. With that being said, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors are critical devices for home security systems in Boise. While it’s true the technology has been in use for decades, you might be surprised at what ADT sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you choose, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also included so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you won’t need to stress about your equipment being installed accurately.
The foundation of your door and window alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One side is fastened to the frame, and the other is connected straight to the door or window. You secure your door or window and the two contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and a door or window opens, the contacts move apart and the alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these modern devices can do a good deal more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Boise
An anchor of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide numerous advantages, like the following:
- Initiate the siren: These sensors signal your high-decibel siren if a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Instant updates: Want to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re away? You can receive automatic updates right to your cell phone whenever a device is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your dedicated monitoring specialists will receive a notification as well. Your house will be protected, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your various sensors and devices to operate together. You can have your lighting switch on or have a camera to record if a window or door sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to see who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any interior. You may even install fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wireless or wired devices depending on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be better protected.
More versatile than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Boise can be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your Own Home Security System In Boise
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in Boise that enhance your safety and interact straight to your home automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we might do for you, dial (208) 242-4791 or complete the easy form on this page.