A Smart Boise Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Boise monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Boise?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Boise flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Boise flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Boise Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Boise flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (208) 242-4791 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.