Since no homes are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might need a basic alarm system that comes with motion, door, and window sensors for your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more robust security solution that comes with indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Meridian home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can opt for:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion detectors for high priority rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Meridian Security Cameras Let You See Your Home While You’re Out
When you want to see who is coming to your door or the cause of that noise in your yard, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and a live stream on any visitors or packages before you open the door. Exterior cameras are motion activated, and feature waterproof and low-light designs with HD quality. Or check up on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch real-time footage and get alerts from all your Meridian security cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. See your house anytime to make sure nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip notifications if your camera senses unusual activity.